NASA Marine Target 2 Depth System Instrument
PART NUMBER: TAR-SOUNDER
The biggest selling marine instrument worldwide is still the depth sounder. In the Target sounder you will find all the necessary features of much higher priced units including keel offset, shallow and deep water alarms, and a depth range of 0.8 - 100 metres.
The Target Range has achieved great success since its launch in 1991 and has established itself as the UK market leader in low cost and reliable cockpit instruments with more than 50,000 Target instruments in use worldwide.
All instruments in the Target Range come complete with sensors or transducers as appropriate and all necessary fittings. They are designed to run on 12v supply, but due to the very low power consumption there is no reason why they cannot run off dry batteries. They provides accurate readings for owners of sailing craft and powerboats alike.
- Compact size only 132 x 98 x 30mm
- Includes standard NASA transducer
- Depth range of 0.8 to 100m
- Deep and shallow alarms
- Keel offset
- Programmable â Gainâ profile
- Large display, back-lit for night use
- Simple operation
- Consumption, 12mA, + 10mA display illumination
- Compete with transducer and 7 metres of cable